Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We will take you on your very own screen print adventure. Learn all about the materials you need, making multi layered designs, aligning your prints and much much more. Barbara will guide you through the entire process and teach you all the tips and tricks she knows, making this the ultimate combination between a self paced course and an in-person workshop!
Start date: 24th of September 2020.
Where and when: Online! A few days before we start you'll receive your login information.
Everybody can (learn how to) easy screen print. We know this for a fact having taught years of offline workshops to over 2000 people. :) You don't need any experience to follow this workshop. The course will be taught in English.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- how to prepare and cut your stencils
- the basics of easy screen printing
- making variations within a print
- how to align multiple layers (we go all the way up to five!)
- all about anchors
- using a guide
- printing lines
- composing your print
- washing your screen
- fixating your prints
- and waaaaay more!
Limited spots available. To give you the best experience possible there are limited spots available. During 3 weeks we teach you everything and answer all your questions. After these three weeks you will remain access and can keep using it as a self paced course.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS SWEEEEET DEAL:
1. ACCESS TO THE ULTIMATE EASY SCREEN PRINTING COURSE
- Access to the Ultimate Easy Screen Printing Course
- 3 projects, all accompanied by step-by-step videos
- Mixing recipes to mix your colors
- Movies explaining every project step by step.
- Bonus movies for cutting your stencils and cleaning your screen
- All the opportunity to ask your questions in scheduled live feeds
- Digital templates + SVG files of all the projects
- Access to our private IG-account where there's even more fun!
- Screen + squeegee
- Waterproof stencils
- Cutting mat + knife
- fabric for your projects
- Bounce layer (layer of fleece the size of your fabric, and old fleece blanket works perfectly)
- Optional: blow dryer
Please note: This digital workshop is not refundable. iPad not included ;)